Date last updated: October 2018, Version 1.0
- Who is responsible for protecting our information?
During the ICO: Controller or the processor of your data, i.e. tokengate or a third party provider
Our e-mail address is: [email protected]
After the ICO: The Company who has launched the ICO or a third party provider
- Why and which information do we collect about you?
We collect, use and store only that information that is necessary to:
- provide you with tokengate token purchasing services
- implement measures of anti-money laundering (AML) and combating the financing of terrorism
- send you information on services of tokengate
- submit responses to your inquiries
- ensure security of tokengate’s website
- continuously improve our website and platform for you
- Which information do you have to provide us with and why?
- Where do we get your information from?
We get your information from:
- Blockchains of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies
- Intrum AG, Switzerland
- Coinfirm Ltd
- or other third party provider
- Why is it legally allowed to collect your information?
We collect information lawfully about you because:
- You have given consent to the processing of your personal data (Art. 6 para. 1 a of the GDPR)
- Do we share information about you within Switzerland and the European Union?
We share the information about you with the following entities (third party providers) only where needed for the reasons listed under the Answer 3 above, if it is a third party provider selected by you and if it is permitted by applicable laws:
Third party provider are in particular:
- Intrum AG
- Lexpert Partners
- Capital Management Partner
- Do we share information about you with someone outside Switzerland and the European Economic Area (EEA)?
We share the information about you with the following entities only where needed for the reasons listed under the Answer 3 above and permitted by applicable laws.
- How long we will keep information about you?
We will store your information as long as we have to process your data to fulfil the purpose of the contract and the data proceeding.
- What can you do about your information at our company?
- Request us to reveal to you information we have about you
- Request us to correct information we have about you
- Request us to delete your information
- Request us to restrict use or deletion of your information
- To object to collection, use and storage of your information at our company
- Request us to export your data to you or transfer it other companies
- To withdraw any consent you gave to us
- How can our Data Protection Officer help you?
If you have any questions, comments or complaints regarding how we collect, use and store information about you, tokengate has a Data Protection Officer to help you. If you need his / her help, please send an e-mail to [email protected]
- Detailed Description of How We Collect, Use and Store Data Information About You
|Why do we collect information about you?
||Which information do we collect about you?
|Virtual currency purchasing and payment processing collection platform administration
||E-mail, password, country, name and surname, address, telephone number, cryptocurrency address, bank account number, account number of money withdrawal platform, PayPal address, transaction amount, transaction currency, transaction time, address of the sender of the transaction, address of the payee of the transaction, ID number, ID copy, photo of you, data provided in business registration certificate, data provided in the document of business address proof
|Prevention of Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing
||Name and surname, personal code, date of birth, nationality, country of residence for tax purposes, country, postal code, address, telephone number, e-mail, position, workplace city and state, sources of funds, states from which funds are received and transferred, planned turnover of services, services that use or plan to use, signature, risk level, name and surname of the manager, personal code of the manager, nationality of the manager, signature of the representative, name and surname of the representative, personal code of the representative, data of birth of the representative, the basis of representation, nationality of the representative, country of residence for tax purposes of the representative, representative country, representative postal code, representative country, postal code of the representative, address of the representative, telephone number of the representative, e-mail of the representative, position of the representative, workplace city and state of the representative, risk level of the representative
||E-mail address, subject of your inquiry, date of your inquiry, content of your inquiry, attachments to your inquiry, your name and (or) surname provided in your inquiry, reply to your inquiry, information provided by you
||Internet protocol address (IP), user agent, referrer url, date and time of website visiting